Saturday, October 13, 2007

We survived the sleepover, just barely


Well, Alex had her 9 school chums over last night for games, a movie and a sleepover. All but one slept over and I only wish it were the other way around. Most of them were good when bed time came, but three of them (including the birthday girl) wouldn't go to sleep. So at 1am, Dad did what he hoped he would not have to do. I separated the three "night owls" from the rest of the group and each other, then I sat there like a prison guard and waited for them to fall asleep.

Of course, they were all up at 7 ish for donuts. I think next year will be something other than a sleepover party!

3 comments:

Kim Moens said...

I have an idea. How about next year you pay me to coordinate and run the whole thing. You and Carrie can go out to dinner. Deal?

Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER & JELL SANDWITCHES AT A PARK ON THE LESS COSTLY MARKET

Anonymous said...

Well written article.