Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Love at first sight!


Apple announced the new iPod touch today and I am completely smitten! When they announced the iPhone earlier this year, I was not excited at all since mobile phone service isn't something that I worry about (thank you FedEx). I kept saying that I just want an iPhone without the phone. My prayers have been answered! The iPod Touch has built-in wifi and the same state-of-the-art interface as the iPhone. It comes out at the end of the month and I am going to be the first kid on the block to sport one!

5 comments:

Hael said...

Hi, Scott! It was also love at first sight for me with the new iPod! =D Kudos to Apple for coming up with this!

Carrie L. said...

Should't my picture be next to "Love at First Sight"? Have I been replaced by a 4 inch electronic device?

Carrie L. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.