Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm amazed as what 10 years olds know about the Electoral College


Alex and her friend Alanna were doing homework together the night of the election and I was so impressed with the detailed information they knew regarding our political system.

Not only did they know much about the Democratic and Republican candidates, but they also knew about the electoral college. The were particularly interested in who was going to win California since they both knew how many electoral votes it represented.

They were also using my computer to play with the political maps so they they could change the outcome of the election by changing the color of the states. They were so entertained by it!

I was really impressed since at that age I was more interested in cartoons and comic books!

No comments: