Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why no posts?


Well, the posts are coming soon. I have Birthdays and Halloween pictures to put up, but I have been so busy getting my new Podcast up and running so I have had little spare time to post Blog updates.

I also have been updating my Twitter site regularly with political notes and links so between that and everything else, my energy is tapped!

The new Podcast is a travel show for people who travel all over the country and the world to leave trip report messages on my special phone line and then my Podcasting partner and I listen and make comments. We did one Pilot episode and then recorded the real Show #1 a few days ago. I am waiting for the folks at iTunes to approve my submission and then the show will be available on line and on iTunes.

My good friend Steve Wehner from my In-Seitz days created this phenomenal graphic for the show. I sent him a mockup and without even being asked, he sent me back the design you see above. The guy is really beyond gifted. Thanks Steve!

For more info, go to www.yourtravelshow.net.

No comments: